SharePoint Activities for Matrix42
Labtagon SharePoint Activities for Matrix42 is an extension to the Matrix42 Workspace Management (Service Store) system, which extends workflow capabilities.
Labtagon SharePoint Activities
is an extension for the Matrix42 Workspace Management System. It expands the full range of features of workflow. Due to the workflow activities Matrix42 System enables the bidirectional data flow between the Matrix42 System and 1 upwards SharePoint Systems. It doesn’t matter if the SharePoint belongs to a cloud or is used in a local data center.
This extension enables to read, to add, to create, to modify or to delete elements from any SharePoint list.
In addiction the Activities are user friendly and can easily be integrated in existing workflows.
The Labtagon SharePoint Activities has the following features:
- Bidirectional data flow with SharePoint
- Connection Activity
- Activities can be added, edited and deleted (easy opportunity for field mapping)
- Get Item, Get Items
- Visual tracking of Activities and more detailed log file
The installation package includes the following components:
- Easy installation via Windows setup and license protection.
- 6 workflow activities
- Sample configuration in form of a workflow and an action
- Manual with detailed description of installation and configuration
- Bidirectional data flow
- Request of any SharePoint list
- Extension through Standard Workflows
- Not a costly development
- Instant ready to use after installation
- Simple integration owing to examples
- Create and modify order data in SharePoint
- Update of computer lists which are used in SharePoint workflows or formulars
- Update databases in SharePoint
- Takeover of information about sectors in Matrix42 from SharePoint Listen
- Takeover of phone books in Matrix42
- Update of calendar dates in Matrix42
You can find further information on our website.
Surely we’d like to bring you our product closer. Feel free to contact us and ask about a free online demo.